Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater:
An Extension of Your Planning Team
Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater provides extensive and reliable meeting planner assistance in the market. We work for you to provide all the subtleties you deserve.
We are a full-service CVB and there is no charge for any of our services. We can provide the following:
- Supplier directory of local businesses to assist with your meeting planning.
- RFPs for transportation, destination management and event planners from local suppliers.
- Off-site event, guest program and tour suggestions and referrals.
- Site inspection assistance for off-site events.
- Attractive delegate bags for registration materials and area information.
- Brochures or beach scenery postcards available for meeting promotion mailings.
- Meeting promotion assistance.
- Electronic images for promotion and meeting programs.
- Destination brochures for packet stuffing and your information desk at meeting headquarters.
- Volunteer assistance for information desk.
Benefits to You
- Our qualified Meetings and Conventions team can save you hours of research and legwork.
- Based on your criteria, we will direct your RFP to those hotels that can accommodate your specific needs.
- If you request confidentiality, a code number will be assigned to your RFP, and we will go to work directly on your behalf with our local meeting properties, or you can choose to work directly with the hotels.
- Once all properties have responded to your RFP, we will send you the proposals, sales kits and any additional area information that you may need.
- We will assist you in planning your future site visit. Contact us to:
- Plan your itinerary.
- Arrange for complimentary stay and schedule site visit appointments.
- Meet you at the airport.
- Escort you around the area.
- Arrange a meeting with our Services Department, if requested.
"All CVB staff have provided prompt responses to all of our inquiries and have been very hands-on during the contracting process and beginning promotions of our meeting."
- Liz M. Rader, The American Ceramic Society